[RC] Goals for '06 - Carolyn Burgess

Here are my goals for 2006:

1) Implement and Manage 2 New CTR's for ECTRA (I had to start small - I'm not up to managing an endurance ride yet).

2) Ride my 50 mile horse in at least 5 - 50 mile enduranc rides and as many CTR's as I can with him.

3) Take my 5 y.o., 100 mile prospect to her first CTR this coming season.  Please all pray for me that her brain is working at that first ride.

4) Get my husband to do either a CTR or an LD with me on his very cute and hardy Appaloosa.  I think if he does one, he'll be hooked.  But then I lose my crew!

5) Get Hubby to come with me to as many rides as he can.  He is great company and they are mini vacations.

6) Make more money so that I can pay for goals 1 - 5!

Carolyn Burgess