[RC] Goals for '06 - WRSINOSKY

My goals are very simple and always subject to change.  I'm one of those people who hate planning in advance because so many things can go wrong.  But here are my "intended" goals for '06:

1.?? Keep Doimas sound

2.?? Get Doimas back into condition and keep him sound

3.?? Get my hand fixed so I can ride Doimas to accomplish the above.

4.?? Ride Angie & Sebastian

5.?? Begin working Isis under saddle

6.?? Get "loaned" mare in foal to Harry

7.?? Do Wickenburg if 1-3 are realities - perhaps the 50 instead of the 25

8.?? Do Old Pueblo, Renegade, and as many other rides within a 600 mile area, provided 1-3 are realities. Once again, hope to do a 50 somewhere in there.

So, as ya'll can see, I'm the type that joined AERC to ride the trails and see the country & meet people with similar likes.? Though I prefer to finish in time, it won't destroy me if I don't.

Everything for the next few months is up in the air for me until I get in to see the surgeon about reattaching tendons, etc., in my finger.? I won't lose the dumb thing, but chances are high that I might not regain use of part of it.? Oh, well.

The last four weeks have been rather trying, to say the least.

Cindy Edwards
M33041
Buckeye, AZ

And thanks again to all the people who sent kind words regarding Rachel's death. I really appreciated it.