[RC] Shoes sizes/"06 goals - Sherman

Our 15.2H, heavy set, Polish Arab wears size 2 eventers in front, 1 in back. 14.3 Egyptian/Polish mare, 1 all around, our 14.2H Arab mare 0 in front, and I'm pretty sure 00 in back. My new 14.1H  7 yr old of unknown Arab breeding looks like he's 1 all around, but he's never been shod, hasn't even been ridden yet. Maybe in a week or two we'll work up to that. I did get him saddled, bridled, understanding whoa and giving to the bit in the past couple of weeks. One of my goals is to make a solid trail horse out of him in "06, and of course working up to 50s and maybe even 100 mile rides with him in the future.

Kathy
Grass Valley, CA