[RC] Mentor Opportunity - Jim Holland

A lady from Bunnell, FL called me regarding my Endurance Training articles.  We spoke for awhile on Endurance.  She has a young Arab (4 1/2) and is interested in learning about and participating in Endurance.

She is not currently Internet active and would be interested in meeting an Endurance person in her area. I’m too far away.

If you live near Bunnell and are interested in mentoring this lady, drop me a note and I will give you’re her name and phone number.  I pointed her at Pat Thomas and the Goethe ride and suggested she give Pat a call and “work” the ride.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive