[RC] pics - larry Miller

Karen, I use camera with 400 film.  It works fairly well until Maggie decides to move.  Lately I have been playing around with my digital camera.  I don't do as well when the subject is moving but I have managed to get some pretty good shots, including the boys splashing thru the big puddle and tail grabbing.  I did get a pretty good shot of DJ standing on his horse on a trail ride too.  All from Maggie's back.  Just keep playing around with it.  You will be surprised what you can get.  Jeanie in snowier MI