Re: [RC] Let's talk endurance goals for '06 - Karla Watson

Some more 50 milers on my young horse that is still finding his brain, try a 75 miler or two, (working towards Tevis) and keep my teenage girls happy and smiling on rides. We are going to obtain them by using the "one ride at a time" method. Just let the horses determine our ride season, one ride at a time.
-------Karla Watson/Oregon
The Question of the Day: What are your goals for '06, and how are you going to obtain them?