[RC] Personal note - LD award - Beth Bliss

This year I had the privilege of riding limited distance at the Pacific Crest Endurance ride with a good friend who is 72 years young on his first "endurance" ride.  He has had many health problems in the past, and the cost of those problems were multidimensional for him.

We finished in the top 10, and were able to show for BC at that ride.  He was awarded the Vet's Choice award.  There are no words to express what it means to him.  It doesn't matter if it is published anywhere.  It was a touching moment in my life watching him receive this award.   I am so glad that this ride had the support and willingness of the management, the donator, and the veterinarians in providing it.  It was priceless.

Beth Bliss