[RC] More Awards - Bruce Weary

It seems that in all things here on Ridecamp, what goes around has already come around. In the late, dark hours of the night, I, Dr. Quackenbush, lit another candle, threw another lump of coal on the fire, and dusted off the old archive records. It seems there are recommendations in our deep dark past for additonal informal awards already in existence. At great risk to my personal safety, I share them with you here:
1) Most likely to shoot electrolytes clean through the horse's mouth without getting any inside.
2) Most likely to be occupying the port-a-potty when it blows over in a high wind. (Whoever thought of this one was ill.)
3) Most likely to get caught with their pants down by passing riders while relieving themselves.
4) Most likely male to pee on his shoes while the anxious horse he is holding does circles around him. (I'm a lock for this one.)
5) Most likely to develop a rash. (This one is tricky. You have to prove you actually have the rash.)
6) Most likely to bat their eyelashes at the vet in hopes of a better vet score. ( I got this one nailed, too.)
7) Most likely to say "I have a new horse. I'm just riding slow today." And then they top five.
8) Most likely to walk funny for two days after their first 50.
9) LDer most likely to be disrespected at a ride. (The records indicate that this award has never actually been given, and there is a movement to eliminate it entirely due to non-use.)
10) Most likely to not look the vet square in the eye, shake his hand, and thank him for his hard work that day. ( I wouldn't want to have this one sitting on my mantle at home.)
Respectfully Submitted, Dr Quackenbush. Archives Researcher-At-Large