[RC] clarification to post - Kathie Ford

I found an "oops" in one of my last comments regarding my LDBC post.  Was mentioning care of the horse for BC and when I re-read it it sounded like post ride care.  What I meant was the care of my horse before (training/conditioning), during the ride and after care which we all know is very important.

Sorry about the lack of clarification. I'm not the most articulate person around unfortunately.

Some better discussions though, and some good possible solutions/compromises as well.

moving on now,

no rain!  gotta ride!

kathie