[RC] Taking BC because of LD - Ed Kilpatrick

BC powders are about the only thing that i can take to get rid of a headache. i usually dont get a headache unless i have a pain in the neck.  oh heck, i am out of BC!  do y'all have them out west?  send me some.

here are a few things i have learned on ridecamp this year.   what comes around, usually stays around.  good things happen to good people, bad things happen to bad people, but not always.    funny things always happen to bruce w.

riding my horse through the woods is a lot of fun, whether it is 25 miles, 50 miles or 100 miles. at least it is fun for me.  my horse probably thinks it is a pain in the butt.  finishing top ten is fun.  you can run like hell and come in 11th place.  finishing at the tail end is fun.  finishing anywhere in the middle is fun.   not finishing is not fun. however, i have met people who were just glad to get part of a ride done, and for them not finishing was still fun.

so, i still say that the most important things in endurance riding or ld riding are: (1) Horse welfare   (2) Helping other people    (3)  Having fun!

cowboy ed