Re: [RC] LD BC...again - Peggety123

Thanks Kathie,
You're keeping this discussion on the right track - STANDARDIZATION is what it boils down to - that's the ONLY problem.  The "LD racing" concern goes on, with statements of over- ridden, exhausted horses - these "ghost horses" that I never saw during my LD miles.  It'll be time to "move on" when the problem is resolved - either get rid of the regional awards for BC LD all together, or give everyone a chance to participate for them.

Peggy Eaton