Re: [RC] Apology to Carla & Cindy - Sky Ranch

Hi Rob,

Hey, no offense taken - you don't owe me an apology at all!

I'm often behind on reading the posts, especially in the evening since I
usually go on-line in early morning, and don't get back on til the next
morning.  Sometimes I send off a reply to something, only to find out
everyone has moved on and "my post" is way-old news.  Maybe that's what you
did, I don't know -- at any rate -- you don't owe me an apology -- of that,
I'm sure!

Let's meet at a ride and drink a glass of wine and kick back at the
campfire!  :-p

Quite frankly, I'm beginning to think that we're all mostly talking about
the same thing, with very little differences.  Somehow this thread (I think)
started out as a discussion of why LD's weren't somehow as respected as the
longer endurance rides.  And it's evolved into BC discussions, and awards,
etc.  Like I said before, I am very happy LD's are out there, and that may
be the way I start instead of a 50.

I just want to learn to ride endurance.  That's hard enough for me.  :-o

Carla