Re: [RC] Racing - Sky Ranch

Thanks - I am anxious to start, and from what I've seen on the list, I think I will have a lot of help on the trail and at camp.  I have met several people from Colorado already that have helped me a lot.  Believe me, they're going to get questions from me if I need more advice!  (hear that, Betty and Ken, and Tracie?)

Carla
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:25 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Racing

Carla,
   You are right on the ball and I wish you the best luck. I hope you ride with someone who can keep you going on the same path you are on.
Thanks,
 Matt #2167

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carla, this was exactly the way LD was planned in its formation, but somehow it's become a battleground.  Career LD riders want something different than that which was planned in the beginning, and herein lies the controversy.

Barbara