Re: [RC] Attn: Susan Garlinghouse/help with alfalfa pasture - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 12/1/2005 5:36:24 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I thank everyone who has responded to my questions, especially Susan.  What a great place to get help with otherwise unanswered questions. Thanks from the bottom of my heart  You are all wondefull and thoughtfull people for helping.
This is why I am part of Ride camp. I have learned more through this venue than anywhere. Beccy in Ut.