[RC] Fw: [So_Cal_Endurance] 4 Day Old Colt Abandoned - In Rescue - Needs Adoption Soon!!! - Mary Ann Spencer

From another list.

----- Original Message -----
From: Deborah G.
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:58 PM
Subject: [So_Cal_Endurance] 4 Day Old Colt Abandoned - In Rescue - Needs Adoption Soon!!!

Hi All You Horse Lovers,

When viewing the website for Wild Horse Mentors Rescue, I noticed many babies that were abandoned from the Virginia Ranger herd in Nevada. One little guy that caught my eye was only 4 DAYS OLD!?! That poor thing!!!! If you, or someone you know, has a mare that might surrogate him, he is for adoption and needs as immediate placement as possible. They ask $300 for him. He's tiny and adorable. I am inquiring about him, but I am not sure if I could feed him and teach him properly without having a surrogate mare for him as he is very young and frail.... You might know someone? Go check out the website at: http://www.whmentors.org/whcclo/daytonindex.html. There are photos of him there. His name is Trooper & his ID# is H506. It is very sad to see this kind of thing happen, but sometimes it does happen in the Mustang herds. Can any of you help? If not, maybe you could pass on the info. to other horse lovers you know.

Take care,
Deborah Greene

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS