Re: [RC] Fw: Fw: LD regional BC - Renie M burnett

I really like the horse of excellence award, too.  However, it appears to me that the AERC has reg. LD BC awards, but ride management determines whether they will give it--or not.   It appears to me this "award" was just thrown out there, but with no rules or standards. renie