From: Tom Sites
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Ed, Re; Zoological Correlation between Pigs and Horses

Pigs also don't bite, kick or buck and if you fall off it ain't far to fall.  Piggy has quickly learned cues in leading or more like pushing in a direction like sheep.  I found out why the staff has a hook, so that you can grab them by the neck.  Pigs are also treacherous to their own kind while i doubt a horse would eat its dead brothers blood that fell to the ground or human urine.When i saw that, i put a salt block in thinking they were in need of salt and it was not touched.

The question i have is, have they ever been a beast of burden in History?  or else just an animal grown to eat or despise, which explains why they destroy everything in their space.

ts