Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 9:15 PM
Subject: [RC] Half Arabs & Arab Crosses

Hi All!

This is a curiosity question?   Those of you who ride ½ Arabians, and Arabian crosses for endurance:  What is the other breeding and percentage?

My guy is ¼ Tennessee Walking Horse and ¾ Arabian.

In reading the results, it seems that there are an abundance of Arab crosses, but no breakdown on the other breed components.

Thanks!

Alisanne Steele & Taz

Reno, Nevada

sanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's nothing better for the soul of a man than the outside of a horse.
                  ~Ronald Reagan