Re: [RC] close enough is good enough - SturmRanch

Yup.   That's always been our philosophy with farriers.  I just try to get someone who is good with horses, arrives when he says he will, keeps the horse sound and whose shoes stay on - then I let him do his job.

In 40+ years, we've used only a few farriers.  Two retired.  I saw an obituary the other day for Bob Rosser, who died at age 82.  He was a terrific horse shoer.

Nancy Sturm