Re: [RC] [RC] [RC]AQAH vs AHA (was AHA Sweepstakes Program from the horses mout... - Chris Paus

Unfortunately, it is NOT in the past. It is getting worse! As I feared when AHRA merged with IAHA, it simply became a bigger and more expensive IAHA still pandering to the show crowd and throwing the distance horse breeders and riders some crumbs. Benefits I used to get as a member now I have to pay for. Fees are going up for incentive and recognition programs. I used to be able to advertise my stallion for free, and just pay for a photo, now there is a cost for the ad and separate charges for photos, etc., etc. etc....

chris

Nat Nelson <circlenat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That was in the past - remember the AHA is revamping
the program. Sounds like it will be benificial to all
disaplines, including endurance.

~Nat~
Buckeye, AZ

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com