[RC] Spooking - Kevin Burt

I had an experience on a pleasure ride in September up here in Northern BC CANADA
My sister and I were on our way back from a relaxing ride on the local dog walking/ hiking trails, when about 200 harley davidson motorcycles on a "toy run" started to come up the road towards us.  We were about 15 feet off the road on a dirt trail with bush on one side with no trails to exit on to.  Well.... Sham ( a horse who usually will spook and anything) snorted a couple of times and just kept on trucking!  I couldn't believe it. Needless to say we took the first side trail we could find.  Sometimes they sure can fool you.  Now killer grouse!  thats another thing!
Laurie
Northerner