[RC] another one - larry Miller

Another great memory was on the Yankee Springs ride.  I was riding with Big Ray and we were doing our normal joking around and being silly.  Along came this dude barreling by us, he wasn't very polite about it either.  It was early in the game so we sure didn't understand what his hurry was and were making some kind of comment about it when he turned and went the wrong way and SPLAT!  He over balanced and fell off into a puddle!  I do believe that that was the 50 I won because the front runners took the wrong turn and repeated a loop.  I came in all by myself, and just couldn't believe that I was first across the line.  Took me about 30 minutes finally to believe it, and at the awards banquet, I thanked the two who took the wrong turn!!  LOL Jeanie