[RC] spooking but not a spook - larry Miller

The funniest thing I ever saw was the first time my friend rode in tights.  We were booking down trail, me on Bay with the scoop banging against his side which made him go all the faster and Jan on her horse Lacey.  Lacey thought she should take the turn towards home, Jan thought differently, the horse stopped and Jan shot straight up in the air like someone was squeezing a tube of toothpaste!  She landed on her feet in front of the horse and not very nice words were coming out of her mouth.  After my horse recovered from this unusual sight, I about fell off I was laughing so hard.  It was just too funny.  Sorry Jan, I just couldn't resist.
Jeanie