[RC] Expenses?? - susan parmentier

I was just thinking. What does everyone pay yearly or for each ride for the rides they go on? I dont mean feed, tack for your horse, or farrier, as most people already have that and you of course need to feed your horse and have the farrier even if you aren't doing distance riding. But what do you pay each year for memberships, ride fees, gas, food for you, camping expenses, unexpected happenings. Different things such as that. I was just thinking of trying to come up with some sort of budget, as I am saving for and paying for school as well as wanting to go on some CT ride this next coming year. Thanks everyone and cant wait to here your opinions or how you plan your rides.

Susan