Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:01 PM
Subject: [RC] ACL surgery

Two and a half 50 mile rides ago I re-injured my knee that I initially hurt 2 years ago while skiing. I went to the doc THIS time and I am now scheduled for arthroscopic ACL surgery on Dec 6th. The main problem is the doc thinks I need to stay off horses for 6 MONTHS! ACK! We?re using cadaver replacement tissue to minimize the impact so this layoff seems too cautious. Are there any opinions, anecdotal or personal stories or spare knees out there?

Dean (who can?t find the darn warrenty card)