Re: [RC] Trailer - Must Haves - Chris Paus

Yeah. When I had my flat last week, I had the jiffy jack and the spare tire, but not the lug wrench. sigh... My dear husband says I'm getting a tire iron for christmas. LOL. He probably thinks it's funny, but I'll be dang glad to have it!

chris

Jonni <jonnij@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
A Jiffy Jack and lug wrench (correct size) and spare tire. You would be AMAZED how many people do not carry a spare tire with them, or a way to get the flat off, and the spare on.  If I have a flat on the trailer, I'm not calling US Rider. it only takes me about 10 min. to change the darn thing myself. (Save US rider for more serious stuff....)
Jonni

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com