[RC] Trailer - Must Haves - Jonni

A Jiffy Jack and lug wrench (correct size) and spare tire. You would be AMAZED how many people do not carry a spare tire with them, or a way to get the flat off, and the spare on.  If I have a flat on the trailer, I'm not calling US Rider. it only takes me about 10 min. to change the darn thing myself. (Save US rider for more serious stuff....)
Jonni