Re: [RC] Gun Season - Chris Paus

Which reminds me of the time my neighbor shot at me as I was riding Star down the road (ugh, nasty neighbor, meth lab kinda guy, thank the good Lord he is gone!). I'm sure he was hoping Star would rear up and dump me, but my prone-to-spook horse, just kind of hopped in place and then we left the area in a sane and rational manner! (and call the sheriff's office who did absolutely diddly squat about the situation.) Star got a lot of atta boys for handling that well.

chris

osberg <osberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.  Hunter (the horse) went off as shot from  same and proved that he is indeed not bomb proof.

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com