[RC] re: trailer must haves... - Mary Campbell-Crowder

OMG! where to start?!?!?!?
All my gal pals tell me I'm "the momma" cuz I have everything!!
In addition to Chris' stuff...heater, fan, stove, potty, etc...

Don't forget the firstaid kit!! One for horses, and one for peoples ;>)
An alarm clock, if your internal one is off.
Flashlights...more than one, cuz one is always dying
TP, cuz porta-potties always run out

Other cool stuff I have found...
Tent lights, made by coleman, they have a magnet on back! perfect to stick to the side of your trailer!
Dawn makes a product that is dishwashing liquid in a dish towel! Awesome for quick clean ups just add a bit of water.
A really good down comforter, if you're traveling in the cold lands!
LOTS of buckets, they are great for a 1001 things...washing up, extra chairs ;>)~
If you have a mind to, you can find an old nightstand or two, take a couple of L brackets and screw them down to the floor for storage and a step stool up in to the bed, not to mention a seat when you're changing clothes!

And 2 things no one should travel without... DUCT TAPE and WD40!

Have Fun!
Always the frugal momma,
MaryBeth