[RC] gun season - Carol Scott

When in Ohio, We could not go out of the house without orange on. We lived up against a state part on 3 sides. They cut our fences. and rode 4 wheelers right in back of the house. One man came into the reporting station with the biggest deer he had ever heard of. When we went out to see this big deer, it was a mule, a 16 hd mule. We never found out how he got the mule into the truck. He lost the truck, gun and all that was in the truck. plus had to pay for the mule. $ 1000.00 I didn't think he paid enough. Carol now in IL