Re: [RC] Nourishment - rides2far - Chris Paus

Star loves granola bars too! And protein bars, and bagels, and potato chips, and sweet rolls and cookies!

The most embarrassing thing he ever did was at the end of my first 50. I was talking to someone and was totally out of it mentally and didn't realize Star had reached over someone's shoulder and stolen her watermelon right out of her hands!

chris

rdcarrie@xxxxxxx wrote:
 Our horses are crazy about those Nature Valley crunchy granola bars - the ones in the green box (oat and honey flavor, I think).  Especially hubby's Paso Fino, Diamante.  We call them Diamante bars.  LOL  If one of us takes one out of a pommel bag and starts opening the wrapper, all the horses perk up and converge on the person with the bars...we've started bringing them along just for the horses.  <G>  His Paso also loves those bright orange crackers that have peanut butter between them - come in little packs.  Actually, that horse is an equine garbage disposal...there's very little he won't eat.

Dawn in East Texas

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com