[RC] Kari - larry Miller

Kari, I just don't ride during gun season even if I have orange on.  If it were just my hubby out hunting, I would be okay with it.  But since anybody and everybody is out there, I just chew my cheeks and stay home.  Go see Dreamer, that will help ease the pain of not riding.  Go get a new knee too.  Andy got a new knee and is doing 50s.  Gene got a new hip and is back doing 50s.  I love riding with you so whine and tell your doc that you need a new knee.  Jeanie