[RC] Nourishment - Sherman

Bagels or scrambled cheese-eggs & chocolate slim-fast type drink for breakfast, chocolate soy milk, bananas, cheeze-its (and maybe M&M peanuts) for lunch and if there's time a PepsiOne. I carry on my saddle granola bars, maybe some trail mix (especially if it has chocolate in the mix) & Cyto-max or Gatorade in my water bottles, mixed with about 30% more water than called for.    Haven't had to plan for dinner yet, maybe next year.

Kathy