Fwd: Re: [RC] novice class, LD taken seriously etc. - matt medeiros

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message ---
My own quote,"endurance is not just one ride,it is a lifetime of competion ,completion,and commeraderie.Best of all , a good time."
LD is not endurance. That is why riders that have done real rides will say"I just did the LIMITED DISTANCE ride".You must endure to be an "endurance rider".
25,30,35 mile distance is ride and tie material. That's enduring!We did not have or host novice rides,only the show ring and NATRC has that.
I agree with Melissa and always will.
And of coarse I agree with MB because if I did not, she would kick my butt if she could catch me!