[RC] beet pulp warning - Carolyn Burgess

If soaked beet pulp is such a problem, how come this is the first time anyone on this list (including Sue Garlinghouse - our nutrition Guru) has encountered it.  And your vets reference of "seen the wrecks" should be further supported as it appears to be one persons opinion.  I, personally, will continue to feed this wonder food.  I have a 22 y.o. Arab gelding with Cushing's, and if it wasn't for beet pulp, he would be a bag of bones.

Carolyn Burgess

PKatucki@xxxxxxx wrote:
 My vet is very familiar with beet pulp because she's a former endurance rider but said she's never fed it because she's "seen the wrecks" as she put it.