Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3186 - KKMoonshadowrnch

In a message dated 11/15/2005 5:59:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
the area where his pro choice girth =
goes will be soaking wet and often under the flaps (where my legs go =
will be wet but not his back where the pads are.  doesn't this mean =
there would be a tremendous amount of pressure?  i have rubbed, poked, =
etc. and he doesn't show any soreness at all but....? sometimes there =
will be some roughed up hair.  i use a felt saddle pad with this saddle =
and the dirt on it shows it's in contact but doesn't appear to be ground =
in.
any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.  it's about to drive =
me nuts (more nuts than i am normally.)  thanks in advance.
Patti, I wonder if this means that your set up is keeping his back very cool with good airflow?  Just a guess.

Kathy & Nick
Moonshadow Ranch
McKenna, WA