Re: [RC] Midwest horse feeding and riding buddies - Sisu West Ranch

You are right, but it would depend on a couple of things.

1.  How many horses are eating at the feeder.  If the 800 lb bale is eaten fast enough it would be OK>
2. The season of the year and the rainfall.  In WI things are pretty much frozen from mid Nov to sometime in March.  No rot then.  Here in the Bitterroot you would be OK except the rare months it rains a lot. (Like this fall.  We are having the wettest drought I have ever seen)

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875