[RC] Biothane reins... is there a new kind of grippy material? Also, who carries breastplates with full neoprene underlay? - Sharon Levasseur

After a year off for minor chronic lameness, Zephyr and I are hoping to return to competition next year.? I want to buy him a set of ½” bright yellow biothane tack to celebrate.? J? But I’m not finding what I really want.

For reins I’d like to know more about a type of biothane I saw in passing a few months ago online somewhere. ?It was grippy biothane or beta biothane but did NOT have rubber grips sewn over the biothane, it was a one-piece deal. ?I liked the idea of it because I need the grip but I don’t want the bulk of rubber.? (I’m OK with not being able to buy them in yellow, BTW.)

Also, I want him to have a breastplate that will be easier on his shoulders but lighter-weight than one that’s lined with wide beta.? I think I’ve seen some that are fully lined with neoprene but I can’t remember where.

Can anyone help me find these two items?

Thanks,

-Sharon Levasseur (I used to be Sharon Kenney but got married) & Zephyr’s Elegant Gift

www.ZEGifts.com