Re: [RC] Biothane reins... is there a new kind of grippy material? Also, who carries breastplates with full neoprene underlay? - Betsy O'Shea

The reins you are talking about sound like Zilco. Don't know if they come in yellow, as mine are black. I also have a neoprene lined breast collar. It was made by orthoflex. I like the zilco breastcollar better, but it does not have neoprene on it.
Betsy.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 3:57 PM
Subject: [RC] Biothane reins... is there a new kind of grippy material? Also, who carries breastplates with full neoprene underlay?

After a year off for minor chronic lameness, Zephyr and I are hoping to return to competition next year.  I want to buy him a set of ½? bright yellow biothane tack to celebrate.  J  But I?m not finding what I really want.

For reins I?d like to know more about a type of biothane I saw in passing a few months ago online somewhere.  It was grippy biothane or beta biothane but did NOT have rubber grips sewn over the biothane, it was a one-piece deal.  I liked the idea of it because I need the grip but I don?t want the bulk of rubber.  (I?m OK with not being able to buy them in yellow, BTW.)

Also, I want him to have a breastplate that will be easier on his shoulders but lighter-weight than one that?s lined with wide beta.  I think I?ve seen some that are fully lined with neoprene but I can?t remember where.

Can anyone help me find these two items?

Thanks,

-Sharon Levasseur (I used to be Sharon Kenney but got married) & Zephyr?s Elegant Gift

www.ZEGifts.com