[RC] supracor - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: seventhorse seventhorse@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forgive me if I'm going over covered ground but I don't hang a   round ride
camp too much. After all the heat comparisons it sounds like the Supracor fared
well. That's good, I'm a big fan and have been using the Supracor for a few
years now. But I need everyone who owns a Supracor to go out to your tack room
right now and squeeze the pad at about the wither position, then squeeze it
someplace else, say, behind the fender or under the jockey position. I'm
guessing if you've been using the thing very long at all the integrity of the
pad has actually broken down at the wither point and it rattles when you
squeeze on it. If you ride a treeless saddle you might want to check some other
places on the pad, under your seat bones maybe. Don't get me wrong, I love the
pad, but it's way too expensive for me to replace every three months and that's
about as long as it lasts for anyone reading this. We race in our Supracors,
but we train in something else, and I squeeze test those puppies during and
after each race. Anyway, check it out and don't ride your horse with a pad
that's toast. Be honest, and if the pad is just as resistant at the withers as
it is everywhere else then I welcome the arguments I'm sure are coming my way.
If not, maybe Supracor can design a stiffer model that will last longer for
endurance.