[RC] cougar info in the archives? - Dawn Simas

<< Would you mind
posting some pointers "after the workshop" for those of us...>>

Hi Raven,
I hope maybe someone in the lecture will...I really should take the time to sit down and do that and save it or post it on our website, but I never seem to have the spare time.  I have posted dozens of emails to Ridecamp with tips in the past.  Maybe if you do an Archive Search with words like "Simas" and "cougar" or "mountain lion", you can pull a lot of it up and save me from typing it again.  :)  Or I should do the search and cut and paste and save it for a webpage...  Hey, thanks for the idea...  ;-)

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue