[RC] Jan's saddle covers - Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

Sadly Jan's saddle covers in no more....I almost cried!

I ended up going to the JMS Sheepskin covers sold by ReactorPanel (we ride in RP Saddles).

I did search far and wide to find someone else that was doing custom and couldn't find anyone.  At one point I was just going to make one myself.  :-O  !!  Luckily RP started selling them and I was saved.

If you find someone I would like to know, I have some non RPers looking as well.  Jan's were wonderful!

Mollie Krumlaw-Smith
^..^~~~~

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.