Re: [RC] Osceola - my first AERC ride and everybody was nice! - DVeritas

In a message dated 11/9/2005 10:40:08 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, christina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
the only time I kinda felt a little conscious about my "performance" was a comment, NOT from a rider or volunteer, but from the head vet
Wonderful!
I loved reading of your experience at your FIRST AERC ride.
Please share your next experience as well...it's nice to read good things.

Frank

PS:  Head Vets are unique creatures, and I'm thinkin' he was trying to tell you something, eh?  Always ride your horse the way you know best...if you think a Head Vet is "trying" to tell you something, just come out and ask them, "So, what are you saying?"  Then, listen.
Way to GO.