[RC] favorite rides - larry Miller

My favorite ride is a pretty trail, a technical trail, and above all a well marked trail!!  I like not having to come back to camp every 12 miles or so but it is easier than carting all one's stuff out to the out vet check.  I can take repetition if it isn't a bunch, like 4 times (one 3 mile stretch comes to mind) in a ride.  On the other hand, that sometimes cannot be helped.  If there is going to be repetition, taking a junior along with parents crewing makes the repetition  not so bad!!  Above all, I am just glad that someone was willing to put a ride on so I can ride my horse and enjoy my friends.  Jeanie