[RC] favorite rides - Laura Hayes

Well Tracy, you probably know that Big Horn is my all time favorite, as you were camped next to me this year!!

I also love the OD, which is a big lollipop, and really, really like anything that Dave Nicholson (XP rides)  puts on.  No one can find a trail like Dave can---I am always amazed at the variety, the scenery, and the caring that happens on his rides.

My favorite is Bryce and then Grand Canyon.  Most usually they are 50 mile loops for 5 days in a row----usually five different loops---tons of trail.  It is not big deal that the checks are out of camp because Annie and LaVone make lunch for all the riders and crew, and your crewbag always gets out there and back.  It is no wonder that these rides are among the most popular in the country.

Laura Hayes