Re: [RC] trail ettiquette? - Chris Paus

ROTFLMAO... Oh Ed, I'll bet that would have been a good one for "funniest home videos."

chris

Sisu West Ranch <ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A number of years ago I was conditioning Sketer in a MN park where hikers,
bikers and horses share trails. We came around a corner at 12-15 mph to
find an extended family having their photo taken on the trail. The
photographer had his back to us, so he couldn't see the horse but of course
the family could.

"Kindness is the mightiest force in the world.
Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com