RE: [RC] Prineville vs. Grizzly - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

I know that you were asking Karla, but I thought I would through in my 2 cents.

Grizzly was my 2nd 50 ever and Prineville was my 3rd.  I think that it really depends on your horse.  Grizzly has less steep climbs and descents and is less technical.

I like Prineville because you get some climb right of the bat and that can help slow down a pushy horse.  At Grizzly all checks were back in camp so a horse might get a little cranky heading out of camp the 3rd time.  Prineville you do the same loop twice and that can be an issue for some horses getting board.  On the other hand, once you have done the loop once it is harder to get lost.

I think that both rides are good first 50’s.  The one thing that Prineville has going for it is that it is almost a month later than grizzly, so it is a little more time to condition in nicer weather.

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499

541-849-2460