From: Chris Paus
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Rude riders

I'm lucky here in that the pleasure riders work pretty well with the endurance riders about keeping up the park and trails. In fact, the pleasure riders have formed a nonprofit group and have done huge things to make our equestrian campground better. We have pipe corrals, water and electric hookups and a washrack just to name a few things they've done. They always come out in big numbers to help at rides... provide food, ride drag, work as spotters, etc. I've joined the group just to support them and all they do for our trails.

The litter I've found on trail usually is from the fishermen who use the trails to get to the lake. sigh...

chris