Re: [RC] Woman hurt at Loomis Basin Arena? - Karla Watson

Yes anyone who has seen Dolly ride has the most respect for her. She is tough and such a fun lady to hang out with at ridecamp. She has several Tevis buckles, I believe, and always rides stallions in endurance. This season she was starting a new stallion and boy, was he being a BAD boy in the vet line at Grizzly. Didn't phase her one bit. She let him know who was boss. And during the ride, he was really a handful, but she never let him get away from her or hurt anyone. She is tough and all of us here in the Northwest wish her the best on her recovery.
---------Karla Watson/Oregon
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Woman hurt at Loomis Basin Arena?

I just heard about Dolly myself.  She lives her in Central Oregon.  Her husband just called my sister to come take care of the animal while he goes down to where she is in a California Hospital.  I'm waiting to hear any more.  I'll post it when I hear.  We're praying it's not to bad.  She's a wonderful lady. Her name is Dolly Decair.  Thanks for inquiring about her.
Lisa Smith
Sud Addis Arabians
Redmond, Or