[RC] Spilled drinks?? -- Wolfgang Pucks new self heating latte - Dawn Simas

This weekend I got to go on a 12 mile ride an at the halfway point I had a nice hot latte.  :)  Found this new item at Target.  Comes in a disposable travel mug so you won't spill your coffee on your horse.  It's got a chemical in the wall of the mug, you push a button to break an inner seal and 6 minutes later--voila--piping hot latte.  Fit in my pommel bag.  Great for Ridecamps for those of you that aren't blessed with campers!

Dawn